Kathy Albarado,SPHR,President & CEO
Web Site: www.helioshr.com/elite.php
Provides Human Resources,Auditing,Consulting Interim Management and
Headcount: 170 employees
- MA in Human Resource Management
- BS in Psychology: George Mason University
- Certified: Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR) from Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Award-Winning HR Management Consultant and National Speaker with 20 years of experience practicing in both large firm environments and small to mid-sized organizations.
- Co-Author of Guide to HR Administration published by Thompson Publishing Group.
- As President and Founder of Helios HR, Kathy works closely with organizations to develop strategies and programs aimed at cultivating a dynamic and highly productive workforce.
- Her expertise includes targeted recruiting initiatives, professional training and development programs and high-impact employee communications.
- Kathy was named by the Washington Business Journal as a 2007 "Women Who Means Business" who has blazed a trail, is making an impact in the community and is leaving a mark on Washington business.
- She chairs the Women Business Owners' Special Interest Group forWomen in Technology (WIT).
- Also a member of the Executive Council for The Women's Center in Vienna and is a Board Member of Inc.spire, the Reston Chamber Incubator program.
Ellin & Tucker,Chartered
Public Accountants and Business Consultant Firm with Offices in Baltimore and
Frederick,MD. and Washington,D.C.
Provides accounting, auditing, tax, business
valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services.
Headcount: 90 F/T Employees
- BBA City College of New York
- Twenty five plus years of experience
dealing with both publicly & privately held clients at both international
and regional firms.
- Experience includes CFO responsibilities for a $ 100
Million revenue company in a restructuring and IPO.
- Currently a member
of the AICPA Accounting Standards Executive Committee.
(Sam) Forcey, President & CEO
Ardelle Associates and Ardelle Financial
staffing solutions in areas of Accounting,Information Technology, Legal, and Contract
Administration & Office Support.
Divisions: Government Contracting Firm;
Commercial Staffing Firm; and an Employment Agency
Annual Revenue: $ 6
Headcount: 13 F/T Employees; 150 Associates on Billing
- MBA/ BS Accounting Virginia Tech
- Captain US Army
- Price Waterhouse
Senior Auditor/ Business Consultant
- MCI Senior Financial Manager
- Strong experience in operating a profitable business
employing financial controls.
- Currently, working to structure a succession
plan with family member.
Stephen R. Katchmark,President & CEO
Katchmark Construction, Inc.
703-817-0200, ext.203 (Office)
703-926-1395 ( Cell)
3856A Dulles South Court
Chantilly, VA 20151
Replacement and Repair of Residential and Commercial Roofing, Siding, Guttering, Windows, Doors, and Insulation
Revenue: $ 11 million
Headcount: 80 Employees
- Entrepreneur, developed business from two-person, start-up company
- Instituted the improvement of production quality, training, and education of key personnel in order to achieve Master Elite Certified Installation Certification with GAF
- Directed maintenance of long-time memberships and teaming arrangements with BBB (Better Business Bureau), NVBIA (Northern Virginia Building Industry Association), PMA (Property Management Association), AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturing Association) and NRCA (National Roofing Contractor’s Association) to enhance company reputation
- Served as active participant in PROOF Management Consulting Group since 2003, exchanging beneficial company solutions with other businesses across the country and Canada
- Member of Sandler Management Group since 2007, sharing profitable selling and management techniques with other businesses
- Background/Expertise includes business-to-business selling and negotiations, and in-depth knowledge of construction and renovation
(Rob) L. Grey, President & CEO
and it’s affiliate companies provide a broad range of Information Technology
Service & Solutions to Military, Government and Commercial clients in the
Washington,Denver,San Antonio and San Diego metropolitan areas.
Offerings: Advanced Technology Assessment and Implementation, Information Security,
Network Engineering, Application/Web Development, Customer Assistance Centers,
Network Operations Centers, Seat Management, Office Automation, Video Teleconferencing,
Wireless/Mobile Computing, Asset Management, Asset Disposition.
$ 18 Million (2004)
Headcount: 135 F/T Employees
- B.A.,I.A., George Mason University, 1989
- Ten years diversified technology
engineering, management, and sales experience at Electronic Data Systems and BTG,Inc.managing
enterprise-wide technology programs for clients in the Department of Defense, Army, Navy, Air Force,
and Veterans Affairs.
- Six years entrepreneurial experience – launched
4 start-ups: IntelliDyne, Itility, I3, and Cut River Investments.
Focus: scale each entity by providing superior service/ROI, growing sales (organic
& traditional), and investing inwardly(resources,process,intellectual property).
a portfolio of “pure play” acquisition engines achieving exponential
but controlled growth.
(Tom) B. McVey
Managing Partner Washington, D.C. & Tysons Corner,VA.
Williams Mullen, P.A.
Firm with offices in Virginia, Washington,DC,.and London, England.
comprehensive legal services to companies whose businesses range from regional
& national to global. Attorneys in our offices bring their experiences and
expertise to the work of solving myriad legal needs, entrusted to us by an adverse
group of clients.
Our firm brings together teams by drawing on the resources
of not just one office but all our offices. Attorneys versed in over thirty different
practice areas allow us to assemble versatile and formidable teams.
Revenue:$ 100 Million worldwide ( $ 40 million D.C. & Tysons Corner Offices
Headcount: 200 Attorneys worldwide ( 40 Attorneys in D.C. & Tysons
- Thomas McVey is
a shareholder of Williams Mullen, where he practices in the areas of corporate
finance and international business law. Mr. McVey is the Managing Partner of the
firm’s Washington,D.C. and Tysons Corner offices, and heads the Firm’s
International Practice Group.
- Mr. McVey regularly advises clients on
a broad array of business law matters including corporate finance, mergers and
acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate governance, international expansion
and cross-border business transactions.
- Mr. McVey was a member of the
U.S.Delegation to the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL),
23 rd Plenary Session. He is a graduate of Columbia University(B.A.) and Georgetown
University (J.D.). While at Columbia, he was recipient of the Caroline Phelps
- Mr. McVey is a member of the New York and District of Columbia
Bars and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States,
the United States Court of International Trade and various additional federal
and state courts.
William (Bill) E. Turner, President
Combined Services, Inc.
Contractor performing small to medium commercial and large residential remodeling
projects in the metropolitan DC area.
Annual Revenues $ 2.5 – 3 million
12 F/T Employees
- Bachelors Degree
of Architecture, Hampton University
- Four years as analyst with Defense
- Project Manager with Levitt & Sons and Artery
- Project Manager with First Virginia Bank and American Security
- Senior Buyer Amtrak- Construction
- Chief Estimator-National
- President of Bildon, Inc. for 13 years- General Contractor
seeking to expand market into major home building/remodeling
John R. Ray, Principal
Provides Environmental Consulting and Contracting Services to commercial and government
agencies in Mid-Atlantic region.
Annual Revenue: $ 4.8 Million
Headcount: 20 F/T Employees
- US Army
Engineer, Captain, Desert Storm
- MS Environmental Engineering, Johns Hopkins;
BA University of Pennsylvania.
- Fifteen years management experience with
national and regional corporations.
- Serve as Expert Witness during Environmental
- Six years of entrepreneurial experience in the environmental
- Member of Board of Trustees of Preservation
- Virginia Environmental Business Association, founder and
“In my first 6 months, I have already
realized tangible gains in my business from the impartial and sometimes blunt
feedback from members of The Board. As a small business owner/entrepreneur
with a myopic view of the world, the sage advice from board members has become
Michael (Mike) P. Berard,Chairman—"Emeritus Member"
USA Technology Services, LLC
Provides Payroll Software Development and Sales; HVAC,
Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Electrical Contracting services in the region.
Annual Revenue: $12 Million
Headcount: 100 F/T Employees
- US Air Force (8 years) Vietnam Veteran
- BA Business Administration: College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Ten Years Management experience with large National and Region Corporations.
- Twenty-five plus years of entrepreneurial experience in the technical services industry.
During that period...Six "start-ups", Fourteen acquisitions, Three leverage buy-outs of equity partners and the sales (for cash) of a holding company and all its subsudiaries to a national consolidator.
Edward (Ted) C. Moroney, III, Chairman and CEO
Superior Foundation, Inc.
Superior Foundation, Inc. operates as a specialty subcontractor concentrating in design-build engineered excavation support systems, faced shoring and heavy construction in the greater Washington, D.C. area.
Among our many services are pre-bid consultations with developers, owners and others to establish the parameters, construction feasibility, and various alternates necessary to meet the excavation support needs of the project. Senior management is involved in each and every project from start to finish.
Headcount: 60 F/T Employees
- BA in Government from Norwich University
- Chairman and CEO – Superior Foundation, Inc. 1984 to present
- Founding member and Director of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the International Association of Drilled Shaft Contractors 1992 to present.
- President ADSC 1992 to 2004
- Member – Metropolitan Subcontractors Association (MSA) 1984 to present.
- Coordinator - ADSC/Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Task Force I Urban search and Rescue 2001 to 2004
- Board of Trustees – Fishburne-Hudgins Educational Foundation 1992 to present
- President – Fishburne-Hudgins Educational Foundation, Inc. 2003 to present
Lisa Dezzutti, President and CEO
Market Connections, Inc.
703-378-2025 x103(O)Direct Line
Founded in 1996, Market Connections provides comprehensive B-to-B and B-to-G market research services, enabling organizations to make informed, intelligent decisions that drive significant and measurable business improvements. The firm offers deep domain expertise in numerous markets, including federal, state and local governments; information technology and telecommunications; education; healthcare; and associations and non-profits.
Headcount: 14 Employees
- MBA in Business Administration from George Mason University
- Bachelor of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Radford University
- President and CEO Market Connections, Inc. 1996 to present
- Member of the following organizations:
- Women in Technology (Board Member)
- Marketing Research Association
- Government Marketing Forum
- Professional Services Council
- Industry Advisory Council
- Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
J.C. Grimberg, President & CEO
CFI Construction Corp
General Contractor operating in DC Metro, performing medium sized commercial Projects to Institutions, Local Governments and Private Sector Owners.
Annual Revenue: $20 Million
Headcount: 20 Employees or is it 23 Employees (see below)
- B.S. Political Science & Criminal Justice, University of Maryland, May 1992
- Worked for John C. Grimberg Company for the next eight years
- Continued education with classes in Construction Management, Estimating and Contracts and Specifications
- Worked on major renovations at the Pentagon and Fort Detrick.
- Started in July 2000 with a friend from high school
- Achieved revenues of $200,000 in the first year. Today we have grown in excess of $18 Million.
- In 2006 brought on an additional partner, who was also a high school friend who holds a PE in Civil Engineering.
- Corporate Ownership split three ways equally.
- Currently, we have 3 partners, two project managers, two Administrative personnel , one office manager, five superintendents and ten skilled laborers.